Master Bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the architecture of the home. The function of the master bathroom is very important and is a room that must be in the building of the home.
Master Bathroom Function
At present the master bathroom functions not only as a place to cleanse the body, but many are used for a place of relaxation and various other creative ideas that utilize the bathroom in the home. For example, once the bathroom only consisted of a tub and toilet, now it has other variety in the bathroom.
Building a master bathroom requires special attention and consideration. That’s why it’s not uncommon for people to consult with an interior designer to design the perfectFbathroom. But, of course it requires no small cost.
Requirements to Build a Master Bathroom
Because the function of the bathroom to clean and wet the body, the bathroom has a moist nature. Therefore, the requirements to consider when planning to build a master bathroom are as follows:
1. The flow of bathroom activities must be clear, namely by placing bathroom equipment appropriately and integratedly. Like for example that equipment that is often used is placed in the place closest to the turn of the bathroom entrance.
2. Natural or artificial lighting must be sufficient. In addition its function to illuminate room clean body or taking a shower, lighting also serves reduce humidity levels bathroom.
3. Ventilation of bathroom must be able drain air and odors out of room and replace it with fresh air.
4. The bathroom must be able to muffle the sounds generated so as not to be heard from outside.
5. Equipment and materials used as bathroom must to be easy clean and do not endanger the wearer.
For those of you who are curious as to what the design of the bathroom, we have summarized the bathroom design ideas for you to apply at home. From minimalist sizes to broad sizes. Immediately, see the example of the design below:
What Are To Do Building a Master Bathroom
- Consider the Area of the Room. Replacing a water reservoir with a shower will save space, and install the sink outside the bathroom.
- Pay attention to Floor and Wall. The material applied to the bathroom must be waterproof, including the floor and walls. Applying regular wall paint to the bathroom is not the right choice. It is recommended to apply grooved tile floors so the floor it’sn too slippery when walking. Do not use wood material for the bathroom floor because it is easy to be moldy.
- Pay attention to the funds you have. Having a beautiful and comfortable bathroom is everyone’s dream, but not everyone has the budget to create it. If you have limited funds, it is important to prioritize functions rather than supporting elements of the bathroom accessories.
- Choose the Right Bathroom Furniture. The selection of bathroom furniture and fixtures should also be noted.